6.08.2010

events and happenings


Hello.

Yes, I'm still alive.

The last few weeks have been a little nuts around here. School is in full swing for Spring term but may I remind you, it is rapidly coming to a close! Hallelujah! There are a whopping 4 DAYS between the end of Spring term and the beginning of Summer term (both of which I am a participant) so maybe I'll get lucky and get out there to play some tennis for a few moments... wouldn't THAT be nice! :)

A few things of note have happened in the past few weeks that I wanted to let you all know about! ... yes, all 6 or 9 of you that happen to glance at this blog when you're bored out of your mind. I'll number for the sake of forgetting chronological order or something...

1) My sweet brother has graduated from the University of Utah and has started the masters program in architecture there! So proud of him!! Congratulations Scooter! This is a big deal. I'm so glad to see you follow through with your dream of going to college. You're a great example. The best brother I've ever had I'll say. Love you man.

2) I officially tested out of my first class in college. Woo! It wasn't too bad but this one was a relief when it was over.

3) My cute brother has so much happening in his life that this post may seem a little bit focused on him... but let's face it. He has a much more thrilling life than me at this point in time. I'm so happy for he and his wife - they just moved into their first home! I'm so happy to know that they are finally moved in and enjoying life right now. Scotty was in Haiti on a school trip with some classmates and professors while Michelle + family moved them into their new home. So happy times - they are proud owners of their first home!

4) I have nearly made it through Spring term! Classes go by so quick but it's going well and hopefully will end well next week... :)

5) I have rediscovered my love of tennis. Yes, that's right. I played last week for my first time and was so pumped that I want to play every day in summer! To remedy this craze for the sport I even signed up for a Beginning Tennis class in Summer term. I have a racquet, I may as well use it!

So... life is plugging along! I'm really excited for my family. These events have brought us together so much and I know that there will be more happy moments to come!


No comments:

Post a Comment