sometimes, i feel like a little kid when i come home, though.
i shuffled down the sidewalk to my home after taking a 'yeah-that-was-kind-of-ok' final feeling like my brain was going to leak out of my head.
'so', you ask, 'what do you do after days like THAT?'
because let's face it - school is hard and finals week can wipe. you. out.
period.
here was my solution. (and reader, please note that i make lists. for everything. there have only been two posts when i haven't made a list... how embarrassing...)
- p.b. and honey sandwich, bananas on the side
- nap time
- a notion to play the day away and leave my last final until thursday
that last option, my friends, is an awful one.
awful to take the final and awful to leave it alone.
that's what i think about that mr. professor (who is thankfully NOT reading this collection of sentences...)
but i am done. done with school (almost) for 18 months.
i could not be happier with my life.
good things are happening all of the time for me (if i look hard enough).
today is a kid day.
xxoo
I. love. you. End of story. You always write the cutest things. I love you blog! Will you be able to update it occassionally on your mission? I dont know how that whole thing works. Either way, we've got to stay in touch so I'll need you address too =)
ReplyDelete